Barrier Dunes Amenities:
- 2 pools—1 is on the dunes overlooking the Gulf of Mexico!
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 fresh water ponds
- Boardwalks throughout Barrier Dunes
- 3 Beach Walkovers
- Pet “pick up” stations throughout with bags for waste disposal
- Clubhouse with upper decks for great Gulf Views--also available for private rentals for weddings and other special events!
- Boat Washing Station
- Walk to State Park!
- Lots of grassy area for kids and dogs!
Your kids can safely bike, skateboard and scooter all over Barrier Dunes since it is gated and there is very little traffic! Our kids always find a great group of kids their ages to play with! You won't find a more family friendly beach or neighborhood!
Extra’s Provided in our Barrier Dunes Vacation Rentals for Your Family (& to Make Room in Your Car!):
- Beach chairs
- Crab nets and bucket
- Beach Buckets, Shovels and beach toys!
- Beach Cart to get it all to the beach
- Spices for cooking your "catch of the day"
- Laundry Detergent and Dishwashing Detergent
- Dish Soap
- Games, Books and Puzzles for all ages
- Movie Library
Extras For Your Dog:
- Dog towels
- Hose to rinse those sandy paws
- Neighborhood provides pet stations for picking up after your dog!
- A great Pet Friendly Beach that allows your dogs anytime!
DECRIPTION OF TURTLE CRAWL:
UPPER LEVEL OF TURTLE CRAWL (Barrier Dunes #191):
- Large Deck off family room with deck furniture
- Window Seat allowing lots of extra light!
- Queen Sleeper Sofa & Love Seat
- Coffee Table
- Cable TV with remote
- Some kids movies & "grown up" movies
- Books for all ages
- Games and Cards
- Ceiling Fan
- Queen Bed
- Cable TV with Remote, VCR
- Private Porch with Gulf View
- Double Closet
- Radio Alarm clock
- Ceiling Fan
Under Our Barrier Dunes Rentals:
- Covered Parking for 2 cars
- Hot and Cold Shower -- Turtle Crawl has an enclosed, private shower area!
- Clothes line for wet towels
- Garbage can—picked up 3 times a week from the carport!
** All of our Barrier Dunes Vacation Rentals have Gas Grills! **
GUEST INFORMATION BOOK:
We also provide a Guest Information Book in each of our Barrier Dunes Rentals. It contains everything you need to enjoy your vacation without doing too much research and calling around when you should be relaxing! It has menues to many of the area restaurants as well as a complete list of restaurants in Cape San Blas, Port St. Joe, Apalachicola, Indian Pass, Carrabelle and Mexico Beach, information about St. Joseph Penninsula State Park & other parks & places to go in the area, a list of fishing guides, brochures from various recreational outfits in the area such as horseback riding on the beach, fishing guides, renting kayaks etc. We also ask our guests to continue to add to the book, so you'll find out what other's have enjoyed on their Cape San Blas, FL beach vacation!
Rhett & Linda Melerine (Mandeville, LA) & Brenda and Dave Leffler (Breckenridge, CO)
"We had a great time and love Cape San Blas and your condo! Our family rented a total of 3 condos and the one we rented from you was definitely the nicest and most well equipped condo."
MAP OF BARRIER DUNES
Turtle Crawl is Barrier Dunes 191 and Sea Breeze is 52. We also rent Barrier Dunes 1, 2, 4, 15, 52, 177, 12, 7, 11, 67, and 91. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON ALL OF OUR BARRIER DUNES RENTALS
Proud Member of the Gulf County Chamber of Commerce and Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce!